WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/11/14

89 U-KISS icons!

More than 80+ icons :D No Kibum tho :/ Sneak peak here and rest under "read more".
Więcej niż 80 ikonek xD Niestety, brak Kibuma :/ Mały podglądzik tutaj, reszta w "read more".


Credits: browniethecat + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!
Dongho:

Eli:

Kevin:

Kiseop:

Soohyun:

Credits: browniethecat + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

1 comment:

  1. LOL~ What's with " Kevin fights for women " pict from PiS??? te-hee... I love that ep :DD

    *fainted bcz of Kevin's 1st pic* I even made his abs as icon of my external hardisk! #pervert

    thx for sharing those nice icons :)

    Kevin... why so cute?

    ReplyDelete