WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/11/14

101114 Kiseop finally makes his own twitter account!!!

Finally! I thought he won't make it but then. PUFF! Dongho greets him on twitter :D
W końcu! Już myślałam, że nie zrobi, a tu. PUFF! I Dongho wita go na twiterze :D

Dongho:
@KiSSeop91 기섭이형 트윗입문축하~!!!ㅎㅎ

@KiSSeop91 Kiseop introduction on twitter with congratulatory~!!! hehe

@KiSSeop91 Gratki, że dołączyłeś do twittera Kiseop~!!! hehe

So as you all know now:D

Please welcome @KiSSeop91

P.S.
Finally I can start posting from twitter and label it "Kiseop" too :D 
W końcu mogę postować z twittera i dać przypinkę "Kiseop" :D

Credits: Dongho@twitter + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment