WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/08/02

100801 U-Kiss - SS501 Fanmeeting

No Eli here ;/ I wasn't that surprised they went there. Alexander said they were going to go, but those pics surprised me. I thought it was forbidden to take any photos. But I'm so happy kissholic made some. Baby looks so great!
Nie ma Eli'ego ;/ Nie byłam tak zaskoczona, że tam poszli. alexander powiedział, że pójdą, ale te zdjęcia zaskoczyły mnie. Myslalam, że zakazane jest robić jakiekolwiek zdjęcia. Ale strasznie się cieszę kissholic zrobił kilka. Baby wygląda świetnie!

 Credits: kissholic + ukisspoland


 Credits: kissholic + ukisspoland

No comments:

Post a Comment