WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/08/02

100801 U-Kiss SooHyun, "I was a kindergartener when Lee Juno was in Seotaiji and Boys"

Lee Juno, who is a former member of group Seotaiji and Boys, tasted humiliation from U-Kiss's SooHyun.

On the July 31st episode of KBS 2TV's 'Star Golden Bell Season 2', Lee Juno guest-starred alongside U-Kiss's SooHyun as 'close friends' due to both of their appearances in the musical 'Chorus Line'.

When SooHyun requested that Lee Juno "give him a hug full of sincerity", he did so cheerfully, but when SooHyun said, "I was a kindergartener when Lee Juno was with Seotaiji and Boys", he smiled bitterly.

Lee Juno also confessed, "I tried out for musicals 8 times", explaining that "The judges were foreigners, so it was not important what I did in the past (as a member of Seotaiji and Boys)".

He continued, "The only important thing was whether I could do this or not", "I did not get picked several times. But I think that by the time this episode airs, I will already have stood on the stage".

On this day of 'Star Golden Bell', the guests included Park JiSun, Lee SukHoon, After School's JooYeon and JungAh, Heo KyungHwan, Lee ChaeYoung, Cult Two's Jung ChanWoo and Kim TaeGyun, Lee Juno, U-Kiss's SooHyun, and DJ DOC's Kim ChangRyul and Jung JaeYong.

Source: Nate News + ilovepocky @ Rocketboxx.net
Share: ukisspoland

No comments:

Post a Comment