WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2011/04/08

110406 U-KISS’s Dongho wants to build a baseball park for Korea’s baseball fans

U-KISS’s Dongho recently stated that he wants to build a baseball park for Korea’s baseball fans.

The topic came about after Dongho made a comment about the effects of his unique role in MBC’s “Royal Family“. The idol said, “I’ve heard a lot of my friends and family say that I should treat them to great things since I’m the grandson of a chaebeol (Korean millionaire) [in the drama].”

He then revealed, “If I were really the grandson of a chaebeol, I would first build a baseball park for Korea’s baseball fans.”

Why a baseball park, you ask?

Dongho explained, “It’s because I thought of the hard time I had while playing baseball on KBS2TV’s ‘Invincible Baseball“. ..I always thought it would be good for baseball fans to play baseball comfortably whenever they wanted to in a good facility.”

The busy idol also lamented about not having time to go watch a baseball game and said, “I want to visit a baseball stadium and cheer for my favorite team.”
Credits: TV Daily via Nate + allkpop + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment