WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2011/03/16

110314 {NEWS} Alexander and 3rd Wave on Soompi

Soompiers!

As you might or might not have heard, our friends, 3rd Wave Music had officially announced former U-KISS member Alexander’s involvement in the newest project! Horray!


Alexander L. Eusebio will be added as a permanent member in the 3rd Wave Music team, which includes Brian Joo (former member from Fly to the Sky), and Johnny Lee! Other talented musicians such as Lenny LeBlanc and Tom Hemby were also involved in the project as well! Siwon Choi and Vanness Wu were also invited as guests in the previous album “I Will Be There”.


In the upcoming album, Alexander will do a remake of the song “Looking for the Day” (from “I Will Be There”), and 2 brand new song! Three songs total! I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait!

Credits:Soompi.com + 3RD WAVE MUSIC + ROCKETBOXX.NET+ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

2 comments:

  1. Me too I can't wait..as one of FTTS fc admin i am supporting 3rdWave and now Xander my bias in U-Kiss joined them i will support them 100%. Good move for Xander coz at first he want to have rest for awhile sorting of something..but now his coming back really fast. Xander Whaiting korigo Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,lets FIGHTING for him~^^

    ReplyDelete