WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2011/02/27

110224 Dong Ho at "My Black Mini Dress" Movie.

U-KISS Dong Ho will play as Yoo Seung-Won on "My Black Mini Dress" along with the famous actress, Yoon Eun-Hye.

Shin Dong Ho, who made his first appearance with his debut "Villain and the Widow", is currently playing the role as Yoo Seung-Won, a high school student and a one-sided love guy who has a crush on his schoolmate, Yoon In-na in his new film, "My Black Mini Dress". The film will be released on the 24th day of March.

Dong Ho will further focus on his acting career from now on. He is appearing on MBC mini-series drama "Royal Family" as Byung-Joon, the son of Yeom Jeong-Ah and he has been casted in Ra Hee-Chan's film "Happy Together." Also, in director Kim Yong-Han's film "Don't Cry Mommy" starring Yoo Seon, Dong Ho will play as Yoon Jo-Han.

According to his agency, Dong Ho started pursuing his acting career even more before his debut as a singer. Dong Ho stated "My goal this year is to win an award for the best new actor. I will do my best." Dong Ho, who has been studying steadily, also said "This year, I desire for a smoke and a rookie. I want to try. I hope."

Credits: UKISSFEVER ( Translation) + Nate News + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment