WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/12/27

101226 Alexander Twitter Update (Part 2)


Last nite Uncle Keng (DanDan's dad) brought us to eat these! 港澳人實知啦~ Miss these so much! Ordered a LOT~ haha~^-^)b

Credits:alexander_0729@twitter+ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!




n yesterday, we decided to go to ION mall again, n then to Takashimaya mall~ was AMAZED by the TOYS~ (♡o♡)/ Hehe~


Had a great family gathering @ my aunt's house~ Celebrating Christmas eve & my grandma's 80th b-day~ 할머니 사랑해요!♥^3^http://twitpic.com/3jtljc


Went to ION mall both days w/ my cousins~ ^-^ Didn't catch me huh??? Some did~ LOL~ Took this on Christmas eve~♥http://twitpic.com/3jtk1l

Credits:alexander_0729@twitter+ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment