WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/11/08

101108 Alexander Twitter Update


″Eat this big red apple, and all your problems will be gone FOREVER.″

Xander refused, knowing that it did not work last time. But the voice interrupt n says ″Trust me this time, I promise u'll feel better!″

Xander finally takes his courage and gives a BIG bite. ″Krump!″ Now, what's gonna happen? To be continued...


It didn't work. ″Eat more,″ says the mirror, n I promise u'll feel better.″ So Xander puts his faith n eats more.


Finally, Xander finished his apple n looked at the mirror and said (see pic). The END. Thank you for watching

Credits:alexander_0729+ukisspoland
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment