WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/09/11

Little surprise from Anthony Eusebio :* (Alexander's father)

I was totally shocked! Anthony wrote in French to my friend Sarah @ukissmefrance :*. I sent him a reply that I thank him so much, cos my friend is so happy now...and then I see I have too much messages in "Private Message" Opened this and saw:


I was totally shocked and almost fell of the chair...He's so nice man!!! I just love Uncle A! It's weird seeing it on twitter, but I'm just soooo happy about it! Thank you Uncle!!!

2 comments:

  1. @sarahisfollowed11/9/10 5:28 AM

    anthony eusebio answered a reply to kissmebrazil too. we are so happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. KissMeGermany11/9/10 7:06 PM

    He wrote KissMeGermany too~ :) And I just created the channel some hours ago :O <3

    ReplyDelete