WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/09/13

100911 Intensity Concert (Rain w/ U-KISS & Christian Bautista) brief fan-report w/ concert pictures.

-- I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiis far from the stage. Forgive my next crappy pictures, it's the best I can do considering the very far distance between the stage & me. /sadface I did my best though! *w*


Spent good 20 minutes in finding out where the hell MOA Concert Ground (IMAX side) is without violating any traffic rules, and another 20 minutes in looking for a parking lot. Oh yeah, spent time in walking ain't included yet 'cause srsly, SM Mall of Asia is effing big & tiring! :|
I'd like to add that our ordered dinner at French Baker took some 20 off our time too. I'll never go to that branch again.
Hello Concert Area! Concert started at 8.30pm with the host, KC Montero. And then there goes Christian Bautista. He's pretty good & I'm happy that a fellow Filipino's doing good overseas too.♥
Next is U-KISS! For some reason, I can't remember much of what happened but the first one's Bingeul Bingeul. And then introductions, and then Mworago. And then chatting with the audience! Oh yeah, it's always my favorite part (especially during their 1st concert) but something happened that pissed me off.
-- Kevin's dancing to Miss A's song, though I didn't captured the part where he lied down on the floor :O)
-- Dongho's dancing to a Secret song. :D Lol, he booty-shaked as well as Xander and Kevin decided Dongho's better. XD
Anyway, I won so yeah, that's history. I'm just pissed off I lost some time in watching U-KISS (I didn't saw Kiseop's Love Song dance & didn't caught much of Kevin's Miss A dance!! D:) because of their stupidity. I did said some harsh words out there such as "Panira ng concert mood," (Concert mood killer [wtf sorry for a lame english translation]) and my disrespectful snappy remarks but yeah, I was pissed off AND frustrated so I just hope they understood why. :\
Anyway! After this is End of the Road, I think? I'm still doubting if the boys sang live or lip-synched here? I already forgot but there was a song when I thought they were lip-synching, idk which one or if there were none. Oh yeah, I was so surprised on how the boys look so effing handsome right now! I swear, they look hot and all that before but there's something with them at the moment that made me flail a whole hell lot whenever I see them on the screen. I wasn't like this before really, I was really surprised on how much they looked good last night. They're growing handsome everyday. :)) ♥
And then there goes Man Man Ha Ni! :'> I was jumping like mad when they played that 'cause it's my most favorite song from U-KISS! :D
Can anybody tell me what U-KISS talked about during their talking with the audience part? I only caught something like being happy to be back in PH, about Philippines is like a family to them already ♥, and that they feel so close to PH. :'> (Oh boys, that's why we love you like that! ♥

Only U-KISS part...
Credits: Tinze Ortega | tinzeberry + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment