WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/09/04

100911 Discounted tickets for the concert w/ Rain

You all know Rain and U-Kiss will perform together on stage. I've heard that people who are on Rain forum will get discounted tickets: 50% cheaper ones. I was looking for some discounts for U-Kiss fans too so I asked some people about dicounts. That's what I've found out.

This is a facebook user, who sells discounted tickets. When I've found this one, there were still some tickets for U-Kis fans. So simply send a message to this user about discounted U-Kiss tickets :D Hope you guys could come and support U-KISS, as well as Rain.
 Click:

Credits: ukisspoland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment