WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/09/08

100907 Official Youtube account established + Soohyun singing video

U-KISS is totally icredible! they have that many sites! me2day, twitter and now youtube acc! And they posted so good vid of Soohyun...my god! So pure voice! and he looks so great!
Visit: ukiss2008

U-KISS jest niesamowity! Mają tyle stron! me2day, twitter i teraz jeszcze konto na youtube! i zamieścili tam świetne wideo z Soohyunem...mój boże! Śpiewa jak aniol! i jeszcze świetnie wyglada!
Odwiedź: ukiss2008

Credits: ukiss2008 + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment