WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/08/15

U-Kiss wallpapers part 1

I didn't have much to update lately...still working on a Japanese post about their appearance in Japanese magazine which just came. I hope it's worth translating, cos it's only a cover and added that U-KISS will be there...Asked my friend to get scans for me. Hope she will. But I want to share some goodies with you. Wallpapers time!
Nie mam dużo ostatnio do update'owania...nadal pracuję nad Japońskim postem o ich pojawieniu się w japońskim magazynie, który dopiero co wyszedł. Mam nadzieję, że jest warte tłumaczenia, bo to tylko okładka z informacją, że będzie tam U-KISS...poprosiłam koleżankę by zdobyła dla mnie skany. Mam nadzieję, że je zdobędzie. Ale teraz chcę podzielić się z wami z czymś fajnym. Czas tapet!

Created by: Mintita

Created by: LUKYIM

Created by: Dj_PanGyA

Created by: iwanttobekorean

No comments:

Post a Comment