WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/08/17

NEW DOMAIN!!!!

Hey my lovely Kiss Me's ^__^ 
I just wanted to say that UKISSPOLAND HAS THEIR NEW DOMAIN!!!

 Instead of ukisspoland.blogspot.com, it's

UKISSPOLAND.COM

The same place and blog but with a new name :D More professional ;)
Tell other Kiss Me's and be sure to follow us @ twitter.com/ukisspoland, facebook (write ukisspoland) and here in follow section :D

I love you!

3 comments:

  1. wait .-.
    but you're going
    to continue posting thing
    in this page?

    sorry if my english is bad x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait i got it XDD
    forgot what i say xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe I love you :D I will continue I just have new name for my website address :D

    ReplyDelete