WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/08/11

Alexander sponsor update + shop info

Hey guyz. I was looking for new websites of U-KISS so I could update more and more and I found somethin' interesting there. It's maybe mostly for Korean or people who're going to visit Korea.
I found these.
Cześć ludzie. Szukałam nowych stron o U-KISSie by update'ować więcej i więcej i znalazłam coś interesującego. Jest to bardziej dla Koreańców albo dla ludzi, którzy się tam wybierają.
I really liked Alexander's t-shirt and I really wanted to buy it, so I did a little research.

I saw this pic and I love this T-shirt...I was told that women wear this too, so I decided to buy this one.
This is what I've found...--> "read more" for more info.
Widziałam to zdjęcie i zakochalam się w tej bluzce. Powiedziano mi, że kobiety też to noszą, więc zdecydowałam się to kupić.
Oto co znalazłam. --> "read more" po więcej informacji.

Found this one...the same stylist and shop, a little expensive, but worth it. I don't like this that much, but it was  easier to find the shop :D I found it :D T-shirts are by an artist: Robert N. As I remember, he's German.
Znalazłam to...ten sam stylista i sklep, trochę drogie, ale warte tego. Nie lubię tej tak bardzo jak tamtej, ale tak mi łatwiej było znaleźć sklep :D I znalazłam :D Koszulki zaprojektowane przez artystę: Roberta N. Jak dobrze pamietam, jest Niemcem.

You can buy it here :D I can wait to visit this shop next year.
Możesz kupić ją tutaj :D Muszę w przyszłym roku złożyć wizytę w tym sklepie.

This is it...on the right you can see some parts of the collection :D
To jest to...po prawej widać wycinki z kolekcji :D

Girls in this shop are really nice, so don't be embarrassed buying man's clothes :D
Laski w tym sklepie są bardzo miłe, więc nie ma czego się wstydzić przy kupowaniu męskich ciuchów :D
Credits: naver + gramm_pr + ukisspoland

No comments:

Post a Comment