WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/08/24

100821 U-Kiss - SBS' 20th anniversary celebration party (tomorrow festival) @ SBS broadcasting center in Mokdong part 6

I fix my laptop, but the charger is broken >.<'''' need to buy new one, so I can't charge my laptop, so I'm still using my mom's one >.<'''' At least I have new battery and proc.
Naprawiłam mój laptop, ale ładowarka się popsuła >.<'''' muszę kupić nową, więc nie mogę naładować laptopa, więc nadal używam matki >.<'''' Przynajmiej mam nową baterię i procka.

54 photos inside!!!!

Credits: as tagged + ukisspoland.com


Credits: as tagged + ukisspoland.com

2 comments:

  1. I read your comments to the pictures in your native language and understand at least 50% of it^^ Looks like Russian word^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Russian and Polish are familiar :D

    ReplyDelete