WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/08/21

100821 Park so hyun's Love Game Back stage (Eli ver) - vid

Sorry for the delay in updates...I would update earlier, but because of the fact that my laptop is broken I'm using my mom's. She was using it whole day and my dad didn't want me to use his >.<'''
Sorki za opóźnienie w nowościach...był updetnęła wcześniej, ale z powodu tego, że mój laptop jest zepsuty, używam lapa matki. Ona używała go cały dzień, a mój ojciec nie chciał mi dać swojego >.<'''

Credits: namaste_ui + ukisspoland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment