WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/07/29

100729 Happy B-Day!


Happy B-day Xander...
You're the best man.
I wish you to be healthy, to always have courage to do everything you want.
I wish you to be happy...always.
I wish you to achieve everything you want.
I wish you to fulfill your dreams...

I'm a Kiss Me and I'll always support you.... 

Lots of love...
Ada aka
ukisspoland

1 comment:

  1. alexander oppa *w*
    happy b-day!!
    here still been your b-day xd
    but i know in korea no u.u
    i don't care this Xd
    so i hope you can do whatever you want in this life (: you're the best *w* (jojo sorry kevin, you know i love you [¿?])

    ReplyDelete