WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/07/23

100721 Sherman Chung to work with Korean boyband U-KISS

Sherman Chung will be working with popular Korean boyband U-KISS this Friday on stage for a music collaboration for the Hong Kong Tourism Board and Dragon Boat Association's .

Honored to be invited, Sherman said: "I am really honored, never thought that they would invite me, the event will be in Hong Kong for 3 days, it is the first Hong Kong outdoor large-scale beer carnival. I am quite nervous now, I don't know Korean and don't know how I'm going to communicate with the other singers, but I believe music is the best way to solve this."

Sources: aZnangel asianuniverse.net, darkflame@rocketboxx.net
Share: ukisspoland

No comments:

Post a Comment