WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/07/30

1005/06 Hseri U-KISS fanpics

I've just found this web site...totally rocks! This girl is amazing. Her pictures are really really good and in a really good quality. Those are from May till the last post. This is a sneak peak.
Właśnie znalazłam tą stronę internetową...jest prze! Ta dziewczyna jest rewelacyjna! Jej zdjęcia są naprawdę świetne i w niezłej jakości. Te są od maja do ostatniego postu. To jest mały kąsek.
This pic became my fave Xander pic all the time...simply amazing. He's so beautiful.
To zdjęcie stało się moim dożywotnim ulubionym zdjęciem Xandera...po prostu przecudne. On jest przepiękny.



And finally I've found Kiseop pic I really really like..He is pretty, but people give us pictures with his weird face expressions. Now he looks so pretty.
I w końcy znalazłam zdjęcie Kiseopa, którę naprawdę lubię..Jest piękny, ale ludzie dają nam zdjęcia, na których ma dziwny wyraz twarzy. Teraz wygląda pięknie.

The rest is here -> mediafire link ->download 

Credits: Kiss Blue (hseri7992) + ukisspoland

No comments:

Post a Comment