WE NEED NEW AUTHORS~!

I can't update the site lately due to bad family issues and I don't really wanna ukisspoland die...

If you want to help us and update and join our ukisspoland team, please write in comments in "no updates lately"

Thank you in advance :)
Ada

2010/11/25

101125 Kevin of U-KISS celebrates birthday with family

Kevin of U-KISS recently revealed pictures from his birthday party.
On November 25th, Kevin uploaded a few pictures onto his Twitter and wrote, ‘The polaroids that I took with my family last night~ And also a selca ㅋㅋ‘.
In the pictures, Kevin is seen wearing a cone birthday hat and smiling sweetly with his family.
Credits: TV Daily(source) + Kevinwoo91(pictures) + allkpop + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!






 The fans commented, ‘Oppa, happy birthday! Our lovely Kevin happy birthday! ㅋㅋㅋ’, ‘Your conical hat is so cute! Give me an invitation too~~ ㅋㅋㅋ’, and ‘I’m so happy because of you! Happy Birthday ^^‘.


Credits: TV Daily(source) + Kevinwoo91(pictures) + allkpop + ukisspoland.com
full credits if taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment